Our registered address is 104 Hillmorton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 5AL.
Our Privacy Officer is Amy Swinbourne.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned. It outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
To amend, delete or access your data please email email@example.com
Data We Collect:
- suppliers, contractors, and other business contacts;
- users of our websites;
- individuals who contact us by any means;
- our employees and those who are working with us on our behalf;
- our job applicants
Data Collected at our Office:
The Rugby Funeral Home may collect a range of Personal Data from you, such as your name, gender, telephone and mobile numbers, email address, home address and other contact details including, details of your employment or business and other interests, communications with you (including notes from arrangement meetings) and financial and payment information. We may also collect Personal Data that may reveal race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, but only where you choose to give this to us, for example, in pre-need funeral plan forms.
Collection of Personal Data:
We use different methods to collect data from you, including: Verbal Communication with yourself, both over the phone and in person.
- Email, Social Media contact, third party apps or similar technologies;
- visits our website and / or complete our web forms (e.g. to contact us);
- submission of a pre-need funeral plan;
Data is stored on our secure computerised system and hard copies are stored securely within our office.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined considering the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- Where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to The Rugby Funeral Home or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Where you have provided your CV, to consider you for a job at The Rugby Funeral Home;
- Purposes related to The Rugby Funeral Home’s research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- We may share minimal personal data within The Rugby Funeral Home and with third parties. The types of third parties with whom we may disclose personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this website and our products and services such as organisations who provide professional advisory and accounting.
How we handle email and ‘Enquiry’ messages:
We may preserve the content of any email or ‘Request an Appointment’ messages. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in the Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This website may contain links to other websites. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their own privacy statements.
We strive to protect personal data, however no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- Ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- Make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you;
- Make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Queries, requests or concerns:
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our Privacy Officer on 01788 544644.